Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I just joined a network for prison sites and prison blogs.

I was just invited to join a network for prison sites and blogs. I am so excited because I have been a member of Clickbank and Commission Junction for a couple of years now. I have been unable to find quality links to place on my site. There are very few companies that offer prison goods and services in their networks.

As I understand it, adding these non-relevant links does not help your Google rankings. Google likes our sites and blogs to link to other sites and blogs in our niche. They want the links to be in some way related to who we are and what we do.

I am hoping that joining this network will help raise my search engine rankings. The only way this will actually work is if other relevant sites add their links too. Then, we all have to be sure to link back to the directory. I have already placed my backlinks on my blog. Now, it's your turn.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is awesome. I have a social network that I built that is for anyone with any kind of relationship to prison. TheOutsidersNetwork.com I just found you on twitter and wanted to check out your blog. You are welcome to post your blog on this site too, and advertise your book from your profile. You can create events, add photo's, video's and anything else that you would like.

Post a Comment