Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Fiance May Be Released Soon

The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (A.K.A. CDCR Prisons) began transferring low level prisoners to various CA county jails Monday before last. These CA prisoners are soon to be released from prison, possibly in the next couple of months.

Rumor has it that in the next weeks, others who qualify for the CA Early Release Program, but have done too much prison time to be released immediately, will soon be transferred to various state prisons that will become pre-release centers. These prisons are supposed to focus on helping these prisoners slowly transition back into the free world.

My Prison Love Story

Want to know how all of this affects the future of me and my fiance? I wrote all about in my blog post entitled, "CA Prisoners Started Being Transferred to CA County Jails." Check it out.

Read more about steps being taken towards the CA Prison Realignment Process: California Prisoners Started Moving to County Jails

To keep up-to-date on our ongoing love story, please follow me blog: The Prisoner's Fiance.

Blogs I Follow:
Renee Patterson Writes
The Personal Blog of Kiesha Joseph

0 comments:

Post a Comment